Bridges Sandwich Making
Friday, January 22 and Friday, February 5.
A Family Friendly event for all ages! Let’s remember our neighbors in Newark this holiday season by signing up to make sandwiches and sack suppers. Assemble the sandwiches at home and drop them off at the Church (note new location).
All families and individuals are invited to meet on Zoom at 2:00 pm that afternoon for a time of fellowship while making sandwiches and assembling bags. The Zoom link will be sent to registered participants a few days prior.
- Bread and turkey to make sandwiches
- Goldfish snack bags or similar item
- Single serve applesauce cups
- Soft granola bars
- 6 or 8-ounce bottle of water
- Ziploc bag for the sandwiches
- (optional) Mustard and/or mayo packets
- Brown lunch bags
- Please wash hands and wear surgical gloves when preparing lunches.
- Please pack sandwiches separate from all other food items and refrigerate if making early.
- Put one of each item (except bagged sandwiches) in a brown paper bag. Arrange in boxes for easy transport.
***Drop-off items in the PCCT Parking Lot (note new location) between 4:00 and 4:30 pm on the Friday you sign up for.
Please contact Tom Brown with any questions at [email protected]
At home and deliver to PCCT Parking Lot.