2020 EPHS XC
It's time to help our kids "carb load" so that they have the energy they need to race. All food needs to be delivered to East Paulding Middle School cafeteria at 4:45. We will begin setting up to feed the athletes at that time. If you need to arrange food dropoff or have questions, please email MaLissa Hogan at [email protected] or text 678-773-2187.
- All items will need to be dropped off at the side door of the cafeteria. Someone will be upfront to direct you. We are not allowed to have outside visitors to the building. You can call Mrs. Hogan (678-773-2187) and she will meet you at the door.
- If bringing pasta, please deliver it hot. We will not have oven access to heat.
- Please note type of pasta you will be bringing so that we can make sure to offer a variety.
- Parents will NOT be allowed to stay for the dinner due to Covid-19 regulations.
- Please note that as our race schedule is changed/updated, this signup will be also. Please be flexible.
|| Malissa Hogan