Controllable Asset Management
We offer CAMPUS and NON-CAMPUS TIPWeb-IT training as well as INVENTORY AUDITS and individual Q&A sessions (descriptions below).
1) Campus Asset Manager
2) Central Office (non-campus) Asset Manager
3) Inventory Audits
4) TIPWeb-IT Q&A
1,2) CAMPUS and CENTRAL OFFICE CAM Asset Manager Training - 2 HRs
This class touches on many aspects of TIPWeb-IT. It is for new CAMs (Controllable Asset Managers) and CAMs who would like refresher training. Hands on navigation through the site via screen share. Learn the basics of managing technology assets through TipWeb-IT, the district's asset management software.
- Asset Tagging
- Special Revenue Funds / Donations
- Equipment transfers from room-to-room or site-to-site
- Student / Staff Equipment issue and collect
- Equipment removal / Disposals (ERR)
- Inventory Audits
Campus and Non-Campus sessions offered separately
3) Inventory Audits - 45 minutes
Inventory Audits in detail. Topics include understanding the Audits tab and navigating through, monitoring staff progress, staff room assignments, and reports.
4) TIPWeb-IT Q&A 1/2- 1 HR as needed
Have questions or need assistance on a particular topic? This session is for you.
Please select a training class and sign up below. If you would like to coordinate a training time other than those listed, please contact me directly.
Currently all trainings are offered through Teams.
If you have any questions, please call, text or email.
Laurie Hawkins [email protected] 469.446.3739
- Please contact Laurie Hawkins with any questions. Call 972.581.4126, call/text 469.446.3739 or email [email protected]
|| Controllable Assets