St. Patrick Church - Columbus, OH
In order to maintain social distancing, we need to limit each Mass to 170 people. We will be using both the Church and Patrick Hall for Mass; 170 is the capacity of the two areas combined. As the church reaches capacity, you may be directed to Patrick Hall, where another Mass will begin 15 minutes after the Mass scheduled in the church.
Please help us plan by signing up:
- Find the Mass you wish to attend.
- Scroll to the bottom and select "Sign up."
- Click the button that says "Submit and Sign Up."
- Enter your information and the number of people attending. IMPORTANT NOTE: Use the drop down box in your sign up slot to choose the number of people so that the system can keep count.
- When you sign up, make sure the total number for your family includes you.
- We only need the name of the contact person for your family.
- If your preferred Mass is full, please choose a different Mass.
- If you need to switch to a different Mass, please edit your sign up so that your space can be made available to someone else.
Due to the cleaning and sanitizing of the facility between Masses, we will not begin seating people until 15 minutes before the Mass start time. If you arrive earlier than this, please remain in your car to allow those attending the previous Mass to exit and to allow time for the church to be cleaned.
We remind all to wear masks / face coverings and to use the hand sanitizing stations out of consideration for your fellow parishioners.
Please note that signing up for a given Mass does not guarantee you a seat — we will not check reservations, and those attending each Mass will be seated as they arrive. We are using this sign-up tool to estimate how many people plan to attend each Mass, and so that those signing up can also get an idea of what the attendance will be like at a given Mass so that you can plan accordingly. Thank you in advance for your patience and flexibility. We look forward to seeing you on Pentecost!
If you have any questions about this process, email Frank Hartge at [email protected]
|| St. Patrick Church