Rhea Lana's of North Coast
Consignors!! Thank you for choosing Rhea Lana's to sell your gently used children's items!
In order to more effectively manage the flow of traffic during drop off we are using this Sign-Up Genius. Please choose a time that works for you.
When you pick a time, we expect you to arrive within 15 minutes of that time.
It takes about 45-60 min per 100 items so please plan your time accordingly. We always do our best to process you as quickly as possible but we also strive to make our events high quality and upscale. This means we need to take the time to quality check all of your items before you put them out on the floor. You can speed up that process by doing the following things PRIOR to coming to Drop-Off:
- All clothing must be hung on PLASTIC hangers and the string tag pinned to the Left Shoulder (right side of the hanger when looking at the item).
- All shoes MUST BE TAGGED with Masking Tape on EACH shoe with your Consignor ID and Price listed. Please also use a zip tie to secure shoes together.
- All toys, baby gear, outdoor equipment, etc. must be freshly cleaned and in working order. Everything must have batteries (if required by the item) and working or we cannot accept them. Every item must be marked with your Consignor ID and Price. We suggest using painter's or masking tape and a sharpie.
- We do NOT accept used underwear, any bedding with batting in it (quilts, crib bumpers, etc.), any item that has a recall on it, breast pumps unless new in box.
- Please adhere to our SPRING/SUMMER acceptable items guidelines: We only accept warm weather clothing including swim suits, shorts, tanks, sandals and spring/summer themened clothing (Easter, Valentine's Fourth of July, St. Patty's Day, etc). Please save your coats, heavy pants, heavy shirts corduroy, snow boots, cold weather shoes, and fall/winter themed clothing (Halloween, Thanksgiving & Christmas holiday attire and items) for our Fall/Winter event. For more info on acceptable items, click Here.
LIMITS for SPRING 2020:
- 200 item limit per consignor - We encourage you and expect you to bring your very best! If you have more than 200 items to bring, you can sign up for an additional consignor code and enter them. If you do this, please sign up for one check-in slot per code. You can bundle your items together and it will count as 1 entry. Sort through all your clothing and only bring us your best. When you price them well you will have a high percentage of sales and your paycheck will rise! Also, be sure to enter your TOYS and BIG ITEMS FIRST!!! We sell 95% of these items (when priced right) at our events and they are BIG MONEY MAKERS!!!
- NO LIMITS on INFANT CLOTHING, JUNIOR CLOTHING, or MATERNITY CLOTHING
(Please note: we get an abundance of New or Excellent Used condition Baby clothes. Bring us your best! Juniors are very picky about their clothing and usually come in and shop those clothes for themselves. They know if clothing is out dated. Same with maternity clothes. These new mamas want trendy, like new items and are very picky. Please sort through these items and bring us your best!)
EARLY LABEL PICK-UP OR MAIL: This is a time saver! When you finish your batch you will have the option to pick up your labels early or have them mailed to you and apply them at home! There will be a few pick-up times prior to the event. If you would like them mailed directly to you, please use the following google form to have them sent to you. There is a $4 charge for this that will be taken out of your consingor check.
Consignor challenges: We will be offering fun challengest on Facebook through our Consignor Club Page on how to prep your items for our sale and also how to best price your items to maximize your paycheck. Please find these on our Consignor Club Group Page.
Thank you for trusting us with your items! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us!
951-265-5064 or [email protected]
805-252-7804 or [email protected]
|| Jeanette Wuertz