Congratulations! You have signed up to attend a New Member Orientation Class for the Arlington-Fairfax Chapter of IWLA. PLEASE CHOOSE A SINGLE DATE .... AND PLEASE do not signup until you are absolutely sure you can attend that session.
- Saturday classes will start promptly at 9 AM.
- IF there is an afternoon session, that session will begin at 12:30 PM
- The THURSDAY CLASS will start at 6pm. ?
- Registration will open 30 minutes before the start. You may choose the date of the class which is most convenient for you (and your spouse/partner) to attend.
- The meeting will be held at the Chapter Field House (the first building on your left after entering the property.)
- The New Member Orientations are offered until all open memberships are filled. If you have to cancel your SignUp .... simply return to SignUpGenius and remove your SignUp from the appropriate date. KEEP IN MIND .... memberships are limited. If you remove your SignUp, there might not be another slot available this calendar year. Choose a date and plan ahead.
- IF YOU commit to a date and do not attend .... your name will be removed from the prospective member list. You will be required to send another email to the Membership office and your name will be added to the bottom of the list.
We accept checks, cash or credit cards for membership fees. We do not accept debit cards.
- There is a $190 initiation fee for new members.
- Individual memberships are $211 (1 Range Badge)
- Family memberships are $308 (2 Range Badges)
FOR EXAMPLE: An individual person joining with a new Regular membership would pay $401 ($211 + $190) when submitting their application after the class.
IMPORTANT!!! ..... If you are planning to attend with your spouse or child (... children must be 18 YOA or older to receive a range badge) as a FAMILY membership, please list the additional person's name in the comments section of your SignUp. Be sure to bring your family member that will be receiving your second Family Range Badge.
The Orientation class is three hours. To ensure instructional quality there will be a test at the end of the class focusing on the Arlington-Farirfax Chapter procedures and policies. The completed test must be turned in to receive credit for attending the Class. Leaving early will result in no credit for the class and the need to reschedule an additional session at a later date.
Please visit our web site at http://www.arlingtonfairfax-iwla.org/ for directions and additional information about our facility in Centreville, Virginia.
|| Bennett Crandall