Conference Dinner Volunteers
Thanks for volunteering to help provide dinner for our teachers on Monday, November 12th during Conferences. Our theme for the night is Pine Ridge BBQ. Below you will see the list of items that are needed for the meal and a few details.
- Dinners are served as soon as the bell rings at 3:45 PM so we ask that items are delivered, ready to eat, by 3:15 PM. If you are bringing something non-perishable, you can drop it at any time during the day.
- Please mark your food with the day of the dinner, label anything you want returned and consider using disposable serving dishes when possible.
- You can pick up containers either after 6PM or the following day in the Office.
- If you are bringing a crockpot, please consider a liner for easy clean up.
- Some teachers have allergies, so an ingredient list can be helpful.
3:00pm - 3:30pm EST
Pine Ridge Elementary
|| Kelle McClain