Important Info - PLEASE READ ALL!
Online Audition Sign ups: January 14 - 17, 2019; Auditions: January 30 - 31; Dress Rehearsal: February 20th; Talent Show: February 21st, 2019 at 3pm and 6:30pm
**Write in signup comment MC or the TALENT your child will be performing**
1. By signing your child up for an audition you agree (with exception of extenuating circumstances) that you will be able to attend the dates & times listed.
2. The Talent Show is for current Stillwater students only.
3. Music must be trimmed to appropriate length for performance and delivered via email to contact below or via usb/cd format by January 23rd for pre-audition approval. You can help this process by reviewing song lyrics carefully before submitting and reaching out to contact below if you have difficulty trimming music. Audacity is a free online download that can be helpful in trimming.
4. Max time allowed for each performance is 1:30minutes. This includes any set up and break down needed. Plan on shortening your child’s performance time accordingly. Talents such as jumping rope, jokes and skits are ideally planned for about 45 seconds.
5. A child may only participate in 1 performance. A child may either MC or perform, not both. Groups are encouraged when possible to increase participation opportunities.
6. The Talent Show team reserves the right to reduce times based on auditions.
7. There will be three judges for the auditions and finalists will be announced after all auditions have finished.
8. Any questions contact: Amy McHenry - [email protected]
Stillwater Elementary Stage