ACA PE Volunteers
Hello all! Please sign up as you can for the month of March. I have included the list of responsibilites of the PE Volunteer so you can have a better understanding of what you get to do! You are not coming up with any of the activities, but are simply there to help the PE teacher of that class.
Daily schedule for PE:
11:00-11:30 2nd& 3rd (Mrs. Richburg)
11:30-12:00 4th-8th(Mr. Walden)
12:30-1:00 K, 1st (Mrs. Lombardo)
***From 12:00-12:30, the PE Volunteer will be in the lunchroom to supervise students. You can eat lunch with your child/children!
1. Arrive at 10:50-check in with Mrs. Richburg
2. Set up the water if needed (water cooler is located outside of girls' bathroom and an ice block in the freezer in a tupperware)
3. Set up whatever the activity is for the day (balls/equipment are located in the hallway by the water fountain or in the supply closet; key is hanging by door.)
4. Receive the students wherever the activity is. If a new group is coming out, please re-set the activity if needed.
5. Supervise the lunchroom from 12:00-12:30-you may sit with your child!
6. Help clean up activity after last class (dump water, return equipment)
7. Have fun!!!!