Please review the available Merit Badges below and click on the button to sign up. These guideline pertain to in person sessions only. Virtual sessions follow standard Scouts, BSA Youth Protection Guidelines. Thank you!
The following Guidelines must be met for all merit badges:
1. The maximum number of scouts in a class will be eight.
2. Each class must have two adults.
3. The class will be a day event only, no overnight.
4. If the class goes through lunch, each scout must bring their own food and drink.
5. Boys and adults must social distance and have masks as needed.
6. Please only signup for merit badges that you know for sure you can attend. If you realize after signing up that you cannot attend please follow the instructions on the page for cancelation.
|| Bruce Clasing