WickerICE Skate Lessions
PRE-SEASON Sign-Up For Classes in Jan-Mar 2020 Classes Held if Ice is Ready for Skating
SIGN UP OPEN - November 1, 2019 - March 13, 2020
This SignUP is a POOL of Potential Students - You are letting us know you are interested - then - each week the ICE is ready - we contact you to Sign UP for that week.
BRING YOUR OWN SKATES & HELMET.
***Questions Contact [email protected]
Ages 5-12 years old
Saturday Mornings @ 10AM January - March - When ICE is Frozen
Wicker Park, 1425 N. Damen, Chicago, IL 60622
WEEKLY PROCEDURE when Classes Begin After ICE is Frozen
EACH MONDAY we will review the weather and ice conditions, and then email you to let you know IF classes will be offered the coming Saturday. If class WILL happen, you can:
- SIGNUP for CLASS: You will be directed to a sign up - the first 16 children signed up are in the class.
- SIGNUP to VOLUNTEER (payment): You will be directed to sign up to volunteer at the rink for each class your child attends. If you'd prefer to make a donation, please follow the link below.
WAIVER REQUIRED - bring to first class CLICK HERE FOR WAIVER
- Ages 5 - 12 years
- LIMIT 16 students per week
- Bring your own skates
- REQUIRED - WEAR HELMETS (bike or hockey helmet)
- SUGGESTED: Wear knee and elbow pads
- Classes are FREE - donate to support the rink: www.WickerPark.org (click Donate in the upper corner)
10:00am - 11:00am CST
WickerICE Rink - 1425 N. Damen, Chicago, IL 60622