There are 150 volunteer slots needed for the citywide Thanksgiving Meal Distribution on Saturday, November 21 at Philllips Park.
There are 3 time segments for volunteers:
- TIME SEGMENT A: 8 a.m. – 10:15 a.m.
- TIME SEGMENT B: 10 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- TIME SEGMENT C: 12 p.m. – 2:15 p.m.
For each time segment there are 50 volunteer slots:
- 10 Food Distribution Groups with 4 people in each group
- 1 General Help group with 10 slots available
- General help can include working with traffic, popping trunks, greeting visitors, etc.
If you want to volunteer:
• Your commitment is for a minimum of 2 hours and 15 minutes in the group of your choice.
• You can only sign-up for one group per time segment.
• You can sign-up for 1, 2 or all 3 time segments, but try to register for the same group name in each segment to maintain group consistency. - i.e. if you registered for Food Distribution Group 1A, register for Group 2A so that you stay in the same location for each segment. This may not always be possible based on availability.
- EVERY VOLUNTEER MUST BE REGISTERED WITH NAME LISTED PER SLOT.
- All volunteers will have their temperatures taken when they arrive on site.
- Additional information - i.e. parking, updates, etc. - will be emailed to you after registration and prior to the distribution day
- Once you register, we are expecting and depending on you to be present. If you cannot make it, cancel your registration by email [email protected] so that we are not left without volunteers in key spots and so that others can have the opportunity to volunteer in your absence.