Ullr Grass 2019
Our volunteer family is the lifeblood of this event and we have some serious fun throwing the coolest party in Golden. Just remember - other volunteer opportunities are fun but Ullr is Cooler.
WHAT YOU GET in exchange for two shifts
· A weekend festival pass
· Access to discounted advance beerfest tickets for volunteers 21+ NOT working Saturday shifts
· Discounts on UllrGrass merchandise
· Post-event volunteer thank you party
· Access to volunteer snacks & beverages and warming tent at the park
· Non-profit Volunteer hours
· The pride of being a part of the coolest winter festival on the front range!
- Box Office - Front face of the festival helping things run smooth. Ticket exchange, wristbands, providing event information, etc...
- Site Operations - Set up and tear down, gate security, site maintenance and general operations support
- Kids Tent – Set up the kids area, help families enjoy the games and crafts and keep it tidy, run the UllrEgg contest and scavenger hunt.
PICK UP YOUR DISCOUNTED BEER FESTIVAL TICKET
We have three amazing, FREE events coming up where you can purchase your beer fest ticket. Remember, you must be signed up for 2 shifts and NOT volunteering Saturday after 1:00 pm to access this discount. Simply stop by the box office at any one of these events:
- Ullr Grass Troubador contest Wednesday, January 16 6-9 pm at the Old Capital Grill
- Ullr Grass Band Contest Wednesday, January 17 6-9 pm at New Terrain Brewery
- Ullr Grass Wristband event Thursday, January 24 6-9 at New Terrain Brewery. ALSO a chance to pick up your wristband for the weekend
Tickets may also be purchased at the gate the day of the event but will instead cost $20.
***Please note, only one ticket per volunteer. We are counting on YOU to make this festival a success. If you purchase your beer fest ticket and do not show up for a shift, you will be charged $125 to compensate for your weekend pass and beer fest ticket.***
We understand things come up. Please notify Heather at [email protected] immediately if you need to make changes to your shifts.
|| Susannah Thompson