VOLUNTEERS are the KEY to a Successful Boo-Palooza - Thank YOU!
NOTE: The Event and the SET UP Times will be IN COMPLIANCE with Late October 2021 COVID-19 Regulations for Large Outside Events.
THIS SIGNUP is for Both
- Friday, Oct. 22 (Big Set UP Day) and
- Saturday, Oct. 23 - Event Day
The Wicker Park Advisory Council's BOO-PALOOZA 2021 will feature numerous organizations working together to present a SAFE and a Memorable event for all ages in Wicker Park. Produced in Partnership with Chicago Park District. In Addition, The Event is a Fundraiser to Support our 10,000 sq. ft of Ornamental Gardens and the 2022 CREATE Events Series - Produced by the Wicker Park Advisory Council and Garden Club.
EVENT DATE: Saturday, October 23 at 10am - 2pm in Wicker Park - 1425 N. Damen, Chicago, IL 60622
MORE DETAILS ON BOO-PALOOZA - Click HERE
TIMETABLE - For Volunteers & Event
1) SETUP FRIDAY -THIS IS The Crucial Day - Many Volunteers are Needed to Get the Event Set UP - Please Consider Helping on Friday.
2) SATURDAY Set Up (8am - 10am)
3) SATURDAY The Event (10am - 2pm) - A Fun Event to Work
4) SATURDAY Tear Down (2pm - 4pm) Very Important
Please view the Options Below - More Details of What You do at the Stations will be given to Volunteers the week of the event.
For More Information Contact: [email protected]