By signing up for a glean, you are agreeing to the following.
Volunteers please bring:
- Closed-toe shoes
- Weather-ready clothing and attire, including sun hats and/or rain gear
- Water (in a NON-GLASS water bottle)
- Gardening or work gloves
- Leave all pets at home.
- Park in designated areas and hide valuables from sight or leave at home.
- Portable bathrooms are available on site unless otherwise stated.
- Children volunteers must be over 7 years.
Activities: Harvesting produce (bending, squatting, kneeling, lifting, walking, and/or carrying crates that are 15-50 pounds)
Cancellations: We glean in all weather conditions EXCEPT storms. You will be notified via SignUp Genius in case of cancellation.
Questions? (c) 425-445-992 or [email protected]
-The Hopelink Harvest Team
|| Courtney Peetz