Act One Youth Theater
Auditions open to participants Nationwide. You do not have to be a resident in the state of AZ.
Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up. Thank you!
- "Virtually Ever After" (Ages 6-13 6:00pm-7:00pm)
- "The Virtual Family" (Ages 10-18 7:00pm-8:00pm)
If the slots are full for the production you wish to audition for, please contact us to be added to the wait list.
- There will be a $100 participation fee. $50 for each additional child. Scholarships are available. (Fee will be waived for Junie B Jones cast)
- Please submit a completed audition form (available on our website auditions page) to [email protected] Headshot and resume are optional.
- !!! Please note; a Zoom Meeting capable device is required to participate.
For more information including show & character descriptions as well as a sample of the scripts visit our website.
• Audition in groups of 6. Each actor to present 30 second -1 min monologue
• Evening rehearsals, 2-3x week, held online via Zoom Aug 25-Sept 25
• Actors would be responsible for recording their parts individually at home using a Smart Device or Computer and then uploading video to email, a Google Drive or Dropbox -Due date Sept 27
• Included in participation fee -A traditional "Show T-Shirt" mailed to the address you provide. (Packaged by people using face masks and gloves)
• Complimentary Virtual Performance will be presented online. Link to video will be on our website and Facebook by Oct 1 but won't be active until scheduled performance on Oct 2, 2020 6:00pm
• E-Playbill pdf will be posted on our home page to distribute to your friends and family as well as to help promote show
Actual audition link will be sent for your time slot on Aug 16. If you don't receive the Zoom link, please check your SPAM. If not there, please email, call or text
Zoom Link will be sent Aug 16