Volunteers are needed to clean-up the Canyon Lake area including popular roadways, boat ramps, lake shoreline, trails and much more! We are partnering with the Army Corp of Engineers for Public Lands Day.
The meeting location to check-in and pick up supplies is at the CRRC Pavilion located on 125 Mabel Jones Dr. starting at 8 am. (On the South Access Rd. near Canyon Dam.)
- Sign-up for the location you want to clean by September 28th.
- Volunteers must provide their own transportation to and from the cleanup site unless other arrangements have already been made with the event coordinator.
- Student groups are required to have an adult leader present during the cleanup.
- For groups larger than 10 people, please contact the WORD office at 830-907-2300 or email us at [email protected]
- FREE lunch, door prizes, T-shirts and "most unique item found" prize!
Tent camping will be available for volunteers on Friday and Saturday nights (you will be assigned to a Corp park based on participation). No RV's. If you would like to camp please check the date(s) you would like to reserve.
If you would like to be a team leader for our clean up, please check "I would like to be a team lead"
Sections are SUBJECT TO CHANGE based on participation and need.
|| Keep Canyon Lake Beautiful