Rhea Lana's of Lexington
This event we will be offering ONE day of Consignor Check-In by appointments! Appointments will help us control the number of people in the store at one time and maintain social distancing through-out Consignor Check-In. It will be by appointment ONLY on Monday, March 1st)!
Tuesday, March 2nd, the final day of check in, will be all walk in's. No apptointment needed.
We are strongly encouraging you to barcode label at home with one of our convenient options! You are welcome to pick up your barcode labels early at one of our Early Barcode Label Pick Up Days, have us mail them to you, or print them at home. Then label your items at home for a faster check-in experience!! We will still guarantee your items labeled at home as long as they meet our Check-In requirements and you bring them to drop off in numeric order. Although we prefer you to put your labels on at home to minimize the amount of time inside the store, you can put them on in the store as always.
We always do our best to process you as quickly as possible, but we also strive to make our events high quality and upscale. This means we take the time to quality check all of your items before they go on the floor. You can speed up that process by doing the following things PRIOR to coming to Drop-Off:
- All clothing must be hung on PLASTIC hangers and the string tag pinned to the left shoulder (right side of the hanger when looking at the item). If you keep your clothing items in numerical order as you bring them into the store, it decreases the time spent in the store.
- All toys, baby gear, outdoor equipment, etc must be clean and in working order. Everything must have batteries (if required by the item) and working or we cannot accept them.
- Baby gear and large toys will be required to have masking tape with your consignor number and the price written on it. This is in addition to the string tag.
- We recommend (not required) that shoes have masking tape with consignor number and price written on the bottom. These items are HEAVILY shopped and in the event the string tag comes off we can still sell your items with the consignor number and price!
- Look over your items in GOOD lighting. The florescent lights catch everything and so do our eagle eye inspectors! We will not accept any items with a stain, or hole, broken zipper, excessive piling, etc...
Thank you for trusting us with your items! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me!
Owner, Rhea Lana's of Lexington
3180 Richmond Rd.
Lexington, KY 40509