Thank you for volunteering as a Refreshment Host! There are two different roles for Refreshment Hosts. You can read more about each below. You don't need to miss worship for either role because both can be done before first service if you choose.
- Start the big pot of coffee any time before 9:15am (it takes at least 45 minutes to brew)
- Complete one pot of decaf coffee (this takes about 10 minutes)
Set-Up (takes about 20 minutes) & Maintenance
- Make more regular coffee, decaf coffee, and a pot of hot water
- Put out beverages (coffee, hot water, juice, water), treats (cookies or donuts), condiments (sugar, creamer, straws, napkins) before 10:00am
- Replenish refreshments as needed during fellowship hour (10:00-11:00am)
If you'd like training, please contact Louise Litman ([email protected]) or Sandy Hillis ([email protected]) or attend the Hospitality Training on Sunday, May 5th from 1:00-2:00pm in the Bosshardt Room.