All HC Parents
“BRING THE WARMTH OF YOUR HOME KITCHEN TO THE TIGER BAKERY”
It’s time to fire up your ovens to support the Tiger Bakery, a part of the Mayfield Market extravaganza on Saturday, November 20 and Sunday, November 21.
We need every Holy Child family to contribute to the Tiger Bakery for it to be successful.
Please see the list below of suggested homemade baked good donations by class. Please feel free to make & donate your baking specialty, even if it does not match your class list.
Please do not donate store or restaurant prepared baked goods. Our customers are interested in home baked goods and notice the difference. We typically do not sell donations of store-baked goods.
If you’re not comfortable in the kitchen…. no worries, there are plenty of “semi-homemade” baked goods that can be donated! Consider homemade granola, rice krispie treats, etc. Questions? Contact Susan DeMarse or Pam Hickey.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW SOME IDEAS ON PINTEREST
Here are the Tiger Bakery assignments by class:
6th grade: cupcakes, brownies, and blondies, bar cookies, cookies
7th grade: Pies/cakes on decorative plates...or something unique that is homemade
8th grade: Breads (pumpkin, banana nut, zucchini, etc)
9th grade: Cakes (layer cakes, Bundt, coffee cakes etc)
10th grade: Pies/scones, or your homemade specialty on decorative plates
11th grade: Cakes (layer cakes, bundt, coffee cakes, etc)
12th grade: Breads (pumpkin, banana nut, zucchini, etc)
Parents of Alumnae: Your homemade specialty!
Here are the basic instructions:
- Please donate only homemade baked goods.
- Deliver your baked goods to the front desk on Thursday, November 18, Friday, November 19 and to the chapel on Saturday, November 20.
- Consider donating on a decorative plate that the purchaser can keep.
- No need for fancy wrapping – the Tiger Bakery elves will take care of packaging and wrapping them to look festive and appealing.
- Please indicate whether your donated items contain any type of nut or nut product.
- Items that can be frozen and saved for Thanksgiving or Christmas are very popular.
Thank you for bringing the warmth of your home kitchen to the Tiger Bakery.
8:30am - 5:00pm EDT