Thank you for checking in to our Craft fair, this weill be our 5th fair, we are so excited to see you. There are couple things you must know before signing up. We are 100 percent handmade items, no exceptions. this year we are changing things up, trying to keep a equal balance of vendors. The fair will start Saturday, November 19, 9-2. Please carefully read the following instructions;
5th Annual Concord Community Craft Show
Thank you for being a part of our 5th craft show, we are super excited. We would like to give you some details.
- We want you to set up your booth on Friday between noon and 7 pm. We need everything in place for opening time at 9 am on Saturday, the church will open at 8:30. There will be no exceptions, if you do not show up by 7 pm Friday, you spot will be forfeited.
- You can pull up to the covered drive through in the front on east side, EAST 1 to unload. We will have carts available if needed. When arriving please check in first to see where you are located.
- Please note this is a church, smoking, vaping and alcohol is for bidden, even in the parking lot.
- Please Park on the far end on Saturday, no exceptions.
- The event will start at 9, ending at 2, we expect you to be there the entire time.
- You will have 1 table (8ft X 3ft) and 2 chairs for your booth. Please when packing up remove all trash.
- You will be in a place of worship, please be respectable of your products and NO PETS allowed.
If you have any Question, please let us know, 865-591-4058
9:00am - 2:00pm EDT
Concord United Methodist Church
11020 Roane Dr, Knoxville, TN 37934
|| Rebecca (Becky) Bishop