Kensington Community Church
Come join your Partnership Friends for an important conversation grounded in our faith. This is a safe place and time for us to ask hard questions and build up beloved community as we listen to each other's stories.
We will be using a workshop designed by the San Diego Interfaith Community Services and we will hear testimonies from our neighbors from across traditions, races, genders, cultures, and identities.
You are welcome in this sacred time and this sacred place as we have this sacred conversation.
- Friday, June 25, 7:00 - 8:30 PM (Zoom)
- Saturday, June 26, 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM (Zoom)
- Sunday, June 27, 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM (In Person)
Please note the following:
- Friday and Saturday's Sessions will be over Zoom & Sunday's Session will be in-person at Kensington Community Church (4773 Marlborough Drive, 92116)
- We ask folks to please make every effort to make all three sessions
- There is no cost to attend.
Please contact the Kensington Community Church Office at 619-284-1129 or [email protected] if you have any questions or would like any further information.
|| Darryl Kistler