All are invited to take part in the events honoring the Feast of St. Joseph at Christ the King Parish. Please assist the organizers by signing up to participate in select activities.
- Making a donation of baked goods, fresh fruit or fresh floral arrangements for special presentation near the statue of St. Joseph, Monday, March 18, drop-off in rectory hallway (north hallway) between 7:00am-1pm. (Please sign up.)
- Fruit will be distribucted to the poor.
- Decorative Baked Goods, in the shape of crosses etc., will not be wrapped and will be displayed on the St. Joe altar as a form of art and decoration. It will not be distributed to the poor.
- Mass in honor of the Feast of St. Joseph, Tuesday, March 19, 9:30am All are welcome. No RSVP needed.
- Blessing and viewing of the St. Joseph Altar and "Tupa-Tupa" ceremony immediately following Mass. Children may come dressed as their favorite saint! They will participate in the ceremony and lead the congregation to lunch. All are welcome. No RSVP needed.
- Distribution of donated foods to the poor. (Please sign up.)
- Fresh fruit and flowers will go to the poor.
- Spaghetti Luncheon, free will donations accepted, Tuesday, March 19, Parish Center, 11am-1pm. All are welcome. No RSVP needed to eat! (Please sign up to help. Students seeking service hours are welcome to help.)
Christ the King school students are welcome to sign-up for food donations on this site.
The intent of these activities is to offer additional opportunities for Lenten almsgiving and Corporal Works of Mercy as well as build our community relationships. All food and money collected from theses activities will be donated to predetermined charities who are in need of our help.
Please join Christ the King Parish in our beautiful tradition.
For more information, please contact:
PS: Double check that your name appears after signing up. If it doesn't please try signing up again. Thank you!
|| Christ the King Omaha