Ace & TJ's Grin Kids
Thank you so much for volunteering your time to help us with the Birkdale Christmas Parade, Santa Arrival and Tree Lighting.
All the details are below. We ask that you check-in at the Grin Kids tent at 3:30pm and then, unless we have an extra task, you will be free to walk about until 4:30pm when you will meet us at the corner in front of Banana Republic for line up. We realize this is an hour of downtime, but traffic will be horrific and you will want to arrive early.
Saturday, November 20th, 2021
8712 Lindholm Dr
Huntersville, NC 28078
3:30 PM - 7:00PM
- Volunteers will be assisting with the parade lineup, pace and safety. Volunteers should be prepared and able to walk the length of the parade. (Two loops of Birkdale Village)
- Volunteer tasks will end at approximately 7pm.
VOLUNTEER EVENT SPECIFICS
- Volunteers should park in the Rubbermaid parking lot (8900 Northpointe Executive Park Dr, Huntersville, NC 28078) and cross the pedestrian bridge between the theaters and Wich Which or across the street in the Jason’s Deli parking field. Please try to carpool if possible.
- Check in at the Grin Kids Tent - this will be located on center sidewalk in between the Fox & the Hound and Bad Daddy's Burgers.
- Please wear jeans or long pants and comfortable shoes.
- Grin Kids will provide a Santa hat for you to wear.
- Volunteers must be 12 & older.
- Groups are welcome - email [email protected] to sign up your group.
- Event will be held rain or shine!!
3:30pm - 7:15pm EDT
|| Lizz Updegraff