Neighborhood House is appreciative of the many winter gear donations we have received this winter, and we are excited to once again offer a community distribution.
Due to the ongoing nature of the pandemic (namely the emerging Omicron variant), Neighborhood House will again be distributing winter gear on an appointment basis: 10-minute timeslot intervals, 3 appointments per time slot. The first January distribution date will take place at the Wellstone Center on Friday, January 14th. Please review the available appointments below and click on the button to sign-up for a time slot that aligns with your availability. Only sign-up for one appointment per household per timeslot.
If no slots are currently available, or do not align with your availability, two options exist:
- Future Date: As inventory allows, we intend to offer a second distribution later in January (the date will be announced at a later date) as we are expecting additional donations to arrive over the first couple weeks of January.
- Request Form: Fill out the form below and a staff member / volunteer will do their best to pull items that meet your needs. Fullfillment will be based on inventory, and may take a few days due to staffing. You will receive a call or email to confirm when your items are ready for pick-up, and to schedule a date/time for you to pick them up at the Wellstone Center. Exchanges will not be possible at this time.
Click Here: Winter Gear Request Form
In order to ensure participants, staff, and volunteers are safe, please plan to observe the following safety protocols:
- Everyone entering our facilities is required to wear a mask. Masks should be worn at all times in common spaces, shared spaces and while interacting with others.
- Socially distancing and minimizing direct contact are two effective measures to reduce spread and exposure. Stay six feet apart when possible and reduce direct contact with others to less than 15 minutes.
- If you are feeling unwell, stay home.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes early for an appointment and only one person will be allowed to enter the space and 'shop' for winter gear for a household.
Wellstone Center - Neighborhood House
179 Robie St E., Saint Paul, MN 55107
When You Arrive / Parking
When arriving for your appointment please park in the parking ramp and signs will direct you to where you need to go to check-in for your appointment.
Please remain in the Wellstone Center lobby - a volunteer will welcome you up to the Winter Gear Room once the space is ready for you.
If you have any other questions, feel free to email Shane Springer (Volunteer Engagement Specialist) at [email protected]
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you!