Every March we participate in the state-wide March Food Drive. Between March 1st-April 12th we will have many food donations coming in to our Food Markets.
**DUE TO PROGRAM CHANGES IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19, WE NEED EXTRA VOLUNTEER SUPPORT IN THE FOOD MARKET.**
We need volunteers to:
- BAG GROCERIES for EMERGENCY BAGS
- unload donations
- weigh and record food donation amounts
- organize food
- stock the shelves in our Food Markets
Volunteers must be 16+.
**PLEASE DO NOT VOLUNTEER IF:
- -You are sick.
- -You are in a high risk category.
- -You have loved ones at home in a high risk category.
We are taking the following precautions-
- Provide gloves and masks for volunteers
- increased sanitation procedures
- Work to maintain 6ft distancing
**PLEASE NOTE- VOLUNTEER DUTIES AND SHIFT TIMES MAY CHANGE AS WE CONTINUE TO NAVIGATE OUR COVID-19 RESPONSE. OPEN FOOD MARKET HOURS MAY DECREASE.**
Please note our Food Market location-
Wellstone Center location: 179 Robie St. East, St. Paul MN
Questions: Contact Georgi Nguyen, Food Support Manager, at [email protected] or call at 651-789-2564.
|| Vanessa Edwards