Please sign up no later than the day before.
If after you sign up you cannot attend, please remove yourself from the signup.
Church doors will close 5 minutes before Mass begins. No exceptions, so that physical distancing, capacity limits are met, and so Porters can be fully engaged in the Mass.
Face masks over the nose & mouth are required to be worn by all over the age of 5, when on campus.
Porters will assist in seating attendees at Mass to ensure all who have signed up have a seat. Please note that distance in pews allows for single individuals to be spaced one per kneeler.
Please signup your immediate family in one slot, by changing the quantity to the total who are attending, and please arrive at the same time to be checked-in and seated.
- If you are attending Mass for the first time since COVID, please note that in the comment field. Read information about attending Mass at OLGC on the website www.olgcva.org/news-post/~post/mass.
- If you have a gluten intolerance, note that in the comment field. The precious blood will be available in a separate chalice at the tabernacle station (B - Pink). Please sit in the section closest to the tabernacle (right side front or back).
- If you need special seating, you must note this in the online signup.
- Be prepared to possibly wait outside in order to be checked-in, even in inclement weather.
- Be patient as information and procedures may change from day to day.
- Note that anything left in the church will be discarded, we cannot have any lost & found items during this time period. Only hard surfaces can be disinfected not the carpet or fabric seats.
- Only use restrooms in emergencies.
10 am Mass Attendees: This Mass is live-streamed so if you attend you give consent to be photographed, filmed, your voice and/or likeness being used or recorded through live streaming, without compensation in any media, and you release OLGC from any liability whatsoever of any nature.
|| OLGC Community