St. Hugo of the Hills
For the health and well-being of our staff, parishioners and visitors we have implemented new procedures for visiting the parish office: scheduled appointments are required. In order to schedule an appointment, we encourage you to use the following online sign-up option. If you are unable to sign-up online, please call the office for assistance: 248.644.5460
In order to schedule an appointment please view the calendar below and pick an available date and time.
Procedures for your appointment time:
· If you are not feeling well on the day of your appointment, please do not come to the church.
· When you arrive on campus, we ask that that you park in the parking lot at the back of the church and proceed to the entrance near the office (walking across the terrace at the back of the church building).
· We need to minimize the number of people in the office at one time so only those adults who are directly involved in the meeting should attend the appointment.
· All visitors must wear face masks.
· Please wait on a bench outside of the rear doors near the office, paying attention to the social distancing markers.
· A staff member will meet you at the external door and will take your temperature (through a partially-opened door).
· If your temperature is 100.4 or greater, you will not be allowed into the church.
· If your temperature is less than 100.4, you will be admitted into the church.
· You will need to complete an Oakland County Health Department form about your health, contact with anyone with COVID-19, and national and international travels.
· After using hand sanitizer, you will be admitted into the parish office for your meeting. The office has been arranged to ensure social distancing.
· After your meeting, you will be escorted out of the building. Private prayer in the church building is not allowed due to sanitization protocol in place for Masses. (Private prayer is encouraged in the Stone Chapel.)
Please note that these procedures may change, as new information is constantly becoming available.
We appreciate your patience during this extraordinary time.
|| Steven Mouton