Got questions about life?
What is the ultimate purpose in life? You are invited to an eleven-week experience and a day retreat to explore the meaning of life and the person of Jesus Christ. All are welcome!
Who is Alpha for?
Alpha is designed primarily for individuals who seek a fresh opportunity to look at the basics of the Christian faith.
Each session includes:
- Shared Meal
- Alpha Video
- Small Group Discussion
Cost: Free. To register, please sign up below for all sessions you plan to attend. If you have any questions or need assistance in registering, please call the Parish Office at 248-644-5460.
- Session 1: January 15, Topic: Is there more to life than this?
- Session 2: January 22, Who is Jesus?
- Session 3: January 29, Why did Jesus die?
- Session 4: February 5, How can we have faith?
- Session 5: February 12, Why and how do I pray?
- Session 6: February 19, Why and how do I read the bible? How does God guide us?
- NO CLASS ON FEBRUARY 26
- Session 7: March 4, Who is the Holy Spirit? What does the Holy Spirit do?
- Session 8: March 11, How can I be filled with the Holy Spirit? How Can I make the most of the rest of my life.
- Session 9: March 18, How can I resist evil? Why and how should I tell others?
- NO CLASS ON MARCH 25
- Session 10: April 1, Does God heal today? What about the Church?
|| St. Hugo of the Hills Parish