Class Parents will support each other in working with the Upper School Reps and the Upper School Head.
- Class Coordinator
- Serve as contact point for parents with questions about the grade or school.
- Send reminder emails to all parents in the class (copying the US Administrative Assistant) with class specific information including, but not limited to, any content provided by Upper School Rep.
- Help remind/publicize key student events.
- Promote/organize occasional student and parent get togethers for your grade.
- Attend a trimester meeting with Upper School Head and Upper School Reps to review plans and events, brainstorm ideas and share any feedback or concerns relating to your grade.
If you have any questions, please contact your Upper School SPA Reps., Sandy Scarlatella at [email protected], or Tracey Dev at [email protected].
|| Parent Association