Knights of Columbus - 1031
This is the 4 th consecutive Summer of the Summer Food (Lunch) Program offered to families who qualify for free school lunch in Reading. This year the Reading Food Pantry is NOT able to support. Hence, Reading St. Vincent de Paul has partnered with Reading Knights of Columbus.
- Operations will occur at St. Athanasius PAC
- 28 families totaling 51 students are enrolled
- SVDP will source, receive and store the groceries at PAC
- Every Wednesday from June 17 to August 19 (10 weeks)
- Pack grocery bags for each student/family
- Deliver grocery bags to families
- 5 drivers to deliver grocers (5 stops per driver) -- FIRST Priority
- 5 to 6 PM: go to PAC to pick up grocery bags and delivery instructions
- Between 5:15 and 6:30 PM: drop off grocery bags
- Each route should be less than 30 minutes
- Drivers will drop groceries at a location outside of the family residence; no contact with the recipient"
Any questions contact David Ventola: [email protected] or mobile phone (920-321-6475
St. Athanasius PAC
|| K of C Reading