Rhea Lana's of Monroe
Please arrive on time for the slot you sign up for. Your items should be in the order in which they were entered. (Pro tip- put your items in SIZE order before entering them!!) What to expect at Consignor Drop off:
1. NEW LOCATION: PECANLAND MALL - Former Stein Mart. Outside entrance, NOT the mall entrance.
2. Come in to grab a cart or rack to use to unload your car!
3. Check in at the desk to: a) complete your consignor agreement form b) complete carseat waiver if necessary c) receive your barcode labels.
4. Arrange your items in number order. Affix your barcode labels to your string tags. A team member will come help you, inspect your items for quality and give you the "green light" when you can put your things on the sales floor.
5. Once your items have been checked over, put your items in the store where they go. Racks & baskets/tables will be labeled with sizes & categories. Leave your paperwork with a team member.
6. Once you are finished putting your items on the sales floor, see the check out table for your consignor pass!
IF AND ONLY IF - ALL OF YOUR ITEMS ARE MARKED DONATE & YOU PRELABELED BEFORE YOU COME TO CHECK IN, YOU MAY DROP YOUR ITEMS & GO! You do not have to stay!
Don't forget to take any totes or supplies you brought in with you!! These will be donated if not claimed!
|| Rebecca Johnson