Rhea Lana's of Medina
Thank you so much for your interest in our VIP Consignor Program. We would be happy to help you sell your gently used children's items at our upcoming Fall 2021 sale.
Please reivew the following VIP Consignor Guidelines. Once ready, complete the Sign-Up form and we will connect you with a member of our team of VIP Processors via email.
If you have any questions, please contact Jen at [email protected]
Thanks and see you soon!
VIP GUIDELINES AND POLICIES.....PLEASE READ
VIP Consignors 35% of the sale (45% if clothing items come with plastic hangers). There is a $10 consignor fee that will be taken out of your check at the end.
1. PREP YOUR ITEMS:
- Acceptable clothing items for the Spring/Summer Rhea Lana's Sale include: Boys size NB-20, Girls NB-18, Juniors sizes (teen styles) 1-13, Maternity styles that are less than 2 years old. All clothing must be freshly laundered, hole and stain free.
- BIG MONEY MAKERS: Baby equipment (strollers, high chairs, pack n plays, swings, bouncy seats, etc) are the BIG BIG SELLERS- these also add BIG $$$ to your paycheck!
- We accept indoor and outdoor toys, books, baby gear and equipment, child/baby furniture.
- Fall and Winter clothing, light weight jackets, long/short sleeves shirts, corduroy, heavy tops and bottoms, snow boots or gear, heavy jackets/coats.
- We will accept name-brand hoodies.
- We will only accept 50 hanging items 0-12 month per gender. Bundling these items helps them sell.
- NOT accepting shorts, tank tops, tank dress, sandals or summer swim suits. Save these items for our Spring/Summer 2022 Sale. This incluses all Spring/Summer holidays (Easter, Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, 4th of July, rain gear/boots, swimsuits and pool accessories)
- NO Prom dresses
- Don't forget your seasonal items: Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Holiday attire and Valentine's Day.
ALL ITEMS MUST be seasonal, working with batteries, and clean. Clothing must be laundered, with not holes, rips, peeling, cracking, excessive wear and odor free. Shoes must be in good, clean "like new condition". We continually strive to maintain high quality standards as well as remain efficient with our VIP processors time. ALL items that do not meet these standards, wil be DONATED IMMEDIATELY. Unfortunately, we are unable to store items that are out of season.
EXCESSIVE SORT FEE: Each VIP consignor will be allowed "one bag of Grace". Any unacceptable items (including out of season items, items with stains, holes or excessive wear, dirty shoes, etc.) will be placed in ONE Walmart plastic bag. If your unacceptable items fit in the bag, you will not be charged. However, if your unacceptable items exceed the bag, you will be charged a $15 excessive sort fee. This fee is in addition to your $10 consignor fee.
Unacceptable items: nipples to bottles, pacifiers (unless the package is unopened), antiques, lamps, home decor unless it's for a child's room, computers, underwear, panties, VHS tapes, bumpers and breast pumps.
Containers: We can't guaranteed that you can get your containers back, so please put your items in a cardboard box for travel to the event. If you would like to pick up your plastic containers, place masking tape on containers AND lids with your name & consignor number.
Donation partners: We have teamed up with local non-profit and free stores including: Local Foster Families, Marian’s Closet, Community health center, Kenmore Freestore, The Garage, Birthcare of Medina County & Summit County, International Welcome Center and Hannah’s House
If you choose to donate your unsold items, you will be helping 100's of families in our local communities. As a thank you, all consignor who select "donate all" will recieve a TWO-HOUR BUMP in your consignor shopping time to shop during our Private Pre-Sale.
2. DROP OFF PREPPED ITEMS
- The VIP processor will contact you to set up a meeting time and location.
- We will email you our consignor agreeement and carseat waiver form to be completed and returned to your VIP processor.
- You will receive a consignor pass to shop our private pre-sale (date/location TBD).
- Please note: If you find more items you would like to VIP consign after drop off, you may contact your VIP processor to see if she will be able to take them. There is no guaranteed that your VIP processor will be able to take more items so please try to have all items ready on your drop off day!
3. ITEMS ARE COMPLETE- YOUR VIP PROCESSOR WILL CONTACT YOU
- Once your items have been entered into our database, your VIP processor will contact you with your login information and ask that you review your items and prices.
- You will have 48 hours to review items and prices before we will permanently close your batch of consigned items.
- Typically we work in order of pick-up. It may be several weeks before you hear from her, but please don't worry, your items will be in the complete prior to the sale!
4. PICK UP DAY (PAYDAY!!!!)
- All unsold, non-donated items must be picked up on the PICK UP DAY (TBD) or they will donated to out local community partners.
- If you select to donate all unsold items, we will mail your paycheck to you the following Monday.
If you have any questions, please contact Jen at [email protected].
|| Jennifer Ryan