Rhea Lana's of Medina
Thank you so much for your interest in our VIP consignor program. We would love to help you in selling your gently used children’s items, but there area few guidelines. Please take a moment to review. If this all sounds good to you, then just pick a pick up date/time that works best for your schedule and one of our fantastic processors will come and grab your gently used items. Again, thank you so very much for your interest!
VIP consignors get 40% of their sales (50% if all clothing items come on plastic hangers for pick-up). VIP consignors pay the $10 consignor fee that helps us with overhead and expenses. We don’t ask for it upfront, we’ll take it out of your check at the end of the event. You will get a consignor pass to shop at our Pre-Sale which will be announced when we get closer to the event.
We will pick up your items, hang and price them. We’ll also deliver them to the sale.
- All clothes need to be Fall/Winter for our next event. They need to be clean and odor free. If they have been in long term storage, please go through them and make sure they are current (we suggest 3-5 years) and clean.
- We can pick up things in boxes, plastic totes or on hangers. The items need to be folded and sorted. It’s too much work to pick up a trash bag of old clothing that hasn’t been looked at and will all need to be laundered. If we arrive and items have clearly not been sorted and laundered, we will not be able to take the items.
- All of your items will be sold at full price the first few days of the event. They will then go 25% off and then finally 50% the last few days of the event. We are going to price things so you will make the most money possible. We price to ensure your items sell, but that they sell for a great price. We strongly encourage you to let your items go discount during the final days of our event.
- We’ll need to know if you want to donate your unsold items or if you will be picking them up at the end of the event. Pick up day will be announced soon and we will make sure to send you an email with all the details.
LIMITS ON ITEMS:
- We currently do not have limits established for our sale.
Boy's sizes 0-20 (seasonally appropriate)
Girl's sizes 0-16 (seasonally appropriate)
Junior sizes 1-12 in teen styles. (seasonally appropriate)
Shoes in excellent condition (We are accepting fall/winter)
Baby furniture and equipment (this includes but is not limited to swings, strollers, pack n plays, exersaucers, bouncy seats & jumparoo’s)
High quality toys, books and video games (this includes but is not limited to play kitchens, train tables, outdoor toys, bikes, etc)
Maternity clothing -in style and in good condition. Bring your BEST. Outdated items do not sell.
Nursing tops, bra and other related items.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT:
Stuffed Animals (Unless they are Build-a-Bear or have batteries and activity associated).
Out-of-date clothing – (It will not sell.)
Any item that is stained, torn or extremely worn.
Items with missing buttons, broken zippers or lost parts.
Battery operated toys without batteries.
Baby equipment that is not clean.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT:
Once we pick up your items, here is what you can expect.
- You will receive an email from us when we pick up your items with your Consignor ID# and password before the event begins. This will give you directions on how to log into the system, how to see the prices we set and then during the event you will be able to see what sold!
- Your items will be entered into the system before the event begins. We go in order of when the items are picked up.
- You will receive a pass in the mail prior to the event starting with your Pre-Sale pass to shop early with the Consignors.
- REFER your friends and earn more $$$. Refer 1 friends to participate in our event (VIP or Traditional consignor) and you will earn 45% of your sales. Refer 2 friends and you will earn 50% of your sales! Make sure your friends email [email protected] that you referred them!
Please let us know if you have any questions. We are here to help in anyway we can!
*** If you need a different pick-up date/location than outlined below, please email Jen to schedule.
|| Jennifer Ryan