Rhea Lana's of Medina
To participate in Consignor Curbside Drop-Off, You DO NOT have to select to donate unsold items. Instead, you will pay a low $10 convenience fee and we will do all the work for you! PLUS, your items will still be guaranteed!
Any items that we don't allow in the inspection process will be at pick up waiting for you on pick-up day. The $10 convenience fee will automatically come off your paycheck
- You must be pre-labeled to take advantage of this option
- Your items must be in number order
- To transport hanging items, place a grocery bag around numbers i.e. 1-10; 11-20, etc.
- For stuff (books, toys, shoes, etc), please place in cardboard boxes. Unforuntately, we will not be able to unload plastic containers and return them to you during drop-off.
- Please arrive on time to be able to secure your spot!
When you arrive, please pull up to the front of the store and stay in your vehicle. We will unload your car for you AND we will put your items out in the store for you. Date:
|| Jennifer Ryan