Rhea Lana's of Medina
Consignors!! Thank you for choosing Rhea Lana's to sell your gently used children's items! In order to more effectively manage the flow of traffic during drop off we will be using this Sign-Up Genius.
Please choose a time that works for you. Remember, it takes about 60 min per 100 items so please plan your time accordingly. We always do our best to process you as quickly as possible but we also strive to make our events high quality and upscale. This means we need to take the time to quality check all of your items before you put them out on the floor.
Also, we strongly RECOMMEND that you label at home to save time and help us keep socially distant from each other during drop-off.
Consignor Entry Deadline is Monday September 6th at 11:59pm
You can speed up that process by doing the following things PRIOR to coming to Drop-Off:
- All clothing must be hung on PLASTIC hangers and the string tag pinned to the Left Shoulder (right side of the hanger when looking at the item).
- All shoes MUST BE TAGGED with Masking Tape on EACH shoe with your Consignor ID and Price listed and zip tied together.
- All toys, baby gear, outdoor equipment, etc must be freshly cleaned and in working order. Everything must have batteries (if required by the item) and working or we cannot accept them. All toys must have your Consignor ID and price listed on the item. You can write directly on the bag or use masking tape. This is in ADDITION to the String Tag.
- We do NOT accept used underwear, crib bumpers, breast pumps, and any item that has a recall on it.
- Please adhere to our Fall/Winter acceptable items guidelines: no shorts, tank tops, sandals and swim suits. Athletic / sports apparel is accepted year-tound.
- Infant clothing Limits - limited to 50 hanging items per gender. Again, the key here is to bundle! Infant clothing is in abundance at our event. Consign your very best and price it competitively. Limits are in place to keep our quality high, your unsold items low and our shoppers happy. We appreciate your understanding.
EARLY LABEL PICK-UP: This is a time saver! When you finish your batch, you will have the option to pick up your labels early and apply them at home! There will be multiple pick-up times offered three weeks leading up to consignor drop-off.
MAILING BARCODES TO YOU: We offer the flexibilty to have the barcodes mailed directly to your home. You can sign-up for this service starting mid-July.
CONSIGNOR CLUB: Continuing this season! Make sure to join our Facebook group page exclusively for Consignors! This will be your go to place for everything you need to know about consigning at our event including How-To Videos, Picture Guides and Q&A.
You can join it here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1934398466633307/ -
Thank you for trusting us with your items! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me!
|| Jennifer Ryan