Welcome to the Rockaway Valley School Garden!
We would like to invite you to help us to care for the plants our school grew by helping us
volunteer to water and weed for a week. Your reward will be the harvesting of the vegetables when the time comes!
This is a great opportunity to teach about community involvement,
gardening, life cycle, food production, sustainability and so much more!
- Vegetable gardens need 1 inch of water a week
- Better to water in morning
- Direct water to base of plant not leaves
- Remember if it is raining or predicted to rain..please check rain gauge and dont water
- More tips on board at garden
Thank you for helping the RVS Garden grow!!!
BT and RVS Green Teams
Location: RVS Garden
RVS School Garden
|| Ann Bentrovato