Covid 19 Volunteers
PB&J’s Grocery Packing and Delivery Operation will continue through the spring! We will continue t0 pack these bags to the brim once per month on the following Saturdays: 1/23, 2/27, 3/27, 4/24, & 5/15. The Grocery Packing volunteer shift will be from 8:30am-12pm. We normally finish early, but reserving volunteers until noon, helps us in the event of a late grocery delivery on Saturday morning. We love to see the same volunteers over and over again and will continue to give returning packers early sign up before new volunteers are recruited. The SignUpGenius dates will open one month at a time and will continue to be restricted to those who can attest to consistently wearing a mask in public and practicing social distancing. When new volunteers sign up, they will be contacted by [email protected] for this pre-screening. Thank you for considering a recurring role with this community project!
PLEASE read this entire description before you sign up for a shift.
- All volunteers MUST be at least 18 years of age.
- We are relying on all volunteers to STAY for the ENTIRE SHIFT from 8:30am-12pm. We usually finish early unless there is a late grocery delivery on Saturday morning.
- Packing bags and loading them into vehicles is PHYSICAL LABOR, so come dressed for a workout!
- You are REQUIRED to TAKE YOUR TEMPERATURE before you leave your house on Saturday morning and will be asked for this at check-in.
- Volunteers must wear proper face covering at all times. As supplies last, you will be provided with an N95 mask upon arrival.
- Hand sanitizer and gloves will be provided.
- We must endeavor to maintain the CDC recommended SIX feet of distance from one another at all times while working on packing the bags of groceries. As you move through the packing stations, only one volunteer should be at each stop on the assembly line.
- Please do not report for your shift if you have any of the known symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, dry cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, headache, digestive problems...) or if you have been around anyone within the last two weeks who has since tested positive for COVID-19.
- If you start to experience any symptoms in the two weeks after your volunteer shift, PLEASE let me know as soon as possible. ([email protected])
We couldn’t do this without volunteers like you! Thank you!!
**SIGN-UP IS INITIALLY RESTRICTED TO VOLUNTEERS FROM THE PREVIOUS MONTH. THEY ALWAYS GET FIRST DIBS. :)**
|| Tracey Roberts