It is our sincere desire to help you participate more fully in our 11:00 Worship Service by providing a safe environment and plenty of “tender loving care” for your little ones in our nursery facilities. Here you can be assured that your child’s needs will be lovingly met.
- Pacifiers must be attached/clipped to the child’s clothing
- Snacks will not be provided, so children must be fed before arrival. No food allowed including bottles and/or formula
- Water will be provided if a child gets thirsty.
- No diaper bags. Bring a labeled zip-lock bag with diapers, wipes and an extra set of clothes. The bags will go home with the families each week. We have extra clear bags if needed.
- Older children who are not quite potty trained should come in pull-ups with an extra pull-up and set of clothes in a zip-lock bag
- No blankies, lovies, or stuffed animals
Complete information about the Safety procedures for check-in are on the Church's website at https://www.rivermont.org/nursery
By signing up to come to nursery, parents agree to the following statement:
If someone in my household tests positive or is exposed to someone who tests positive to COVID-19, we will immediately notify Ann Knight, Director of Children’s Ministries. She will contact the local health department and follow their recommendations for the facility.
Due to COVID-19, we must limit the group size for each room based on CDC guidelines and state mandates. Please review the available slots below and click on the button to sign up.
Director of Children's Ministries