Let's show our amazing school some amazing love! See below for details about our Spring Clean - then please sign up for a specific project. The more hands the merrier!
On 4/13/19 we are looking to:
- clear all trash from our grounds - outside and inside our fences.
- clear green materials: grass, leaves, pine needles, old branches, etc - getting our grounds and storm drains more open.
- deep clean of garbage/recycling/compost area.
- weed and nurture our beautiful garden areas.
- improve other areas as suggested by you!
- enjoy a waste-free snack and beverage table!
If you can make it - even for just one hour - awesome. Please sign up for a project area.
On the day of the Spring Clean, please bring at least 5 Yard Waste bags per person & your favorite garden tools i.e., weed-wackers (gas and battery most effective due to outlet access), leaf-blowers, pruners, brooms, dust pans, rakes, spades, gloves, etc, labeled with your name so we can make sure they go home with you.
We will have a potluck of homemade refreshments and snacks to power you through the morning. This will again be a WASTE-FREE event!
As in the past, this is a community event, bring kids, grandparents, friends and ideally the community folks who use our beautiful yard during off hours!
Let's up our Clean & Green game together!
Elyse Bart & Bonnie Forbes
PFC Sustainability Chair and Green Gloves Teacher Leader
9:00am - 12:00pm PDT