Thank you for volunteering during our youth and teen programs. Your presence will insure our children have enough adult supervision to enjoy the programs and reduce their ability to roam around the building unsupervised. We appreciate you giving your time during this holiday season.
PLEASE NOTE: Sign Up Genius works on computers and tablets, but not smartphones.
Here's all you have to do:
- Choose the Holy Day and time on which you want to volunteer.
- Choose from any of these activities: K-2 Snacks, K-2 Activities, 3-6 Snacks, 3-6 Activities, Hall Monitors and General Childcare. The number in parentheses is the number of volunteers we need for that shift.
- Click the "Sign Up" box for the shift you want.
- Click the "SUBMIT and Sign Up" box at the very bottom of the page.
- On the next screen, provide your name, email, any comments, and your phone number. (Contact information will not be shared publicly.)
- Check the "confirmation" email box and click the "Sign Me Up Now!" button to complete your request. This final step is VERY IMPORTANT. If you forget this step, your name will not be in our records.
- Follow up: Sign Up Genius will immediately send you a confirmation as well as a reminder notice 5 days before you are scheduled to volunteer. Our Torah School office will send you information about your assignment, including where to meet and other details.
- NOTE: If you do NOT receive a confirmation email from Sign-Up Genius, it means that we do not have your information. Please go back to Sign-Up Genius and re-enter your information
Thank you for helping us out during the Days of Awe!