The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
This signup is full.
This registration is for scheduling appointments to receive the first dose and second dose of your COVID-19 vaccine. The clinic is open to the public.
- This is a 2 dose clinic. Appointments must be available on both 26 Feb and 26 Mar to sign up
- Do not register here if you have already received your first dose elsewhere.
- Sign up using a unique email address per time slot. The system will not accept duplicate email addresses. Those who register online will get an email confirmation. If you do not see your email confirmation, please check your spam/junk and other folders.
If you have experienced an anaphylactic, or severe allergic reaction to a vaccine or medication injection, it is recommended that you receive this vaccine in a physician's office or similar environment and not at this venue.
There will not be any vaccinations given to walk-ups at the end of the day.
Please ensure you are available on both dates before registering.
- Dose 1: February 26, 2021
- Dose 2: March 26, 2021
If you need to cancel your appointment:
- Create an account in SignUpGenius.
- Log in.
- Click the X icon next to your appointment.
- Click the box to send notification to event organizer.
- Click the "yes delete" button.
UT Student Union
1502 Cumberland Avenue
Knoxville, TN 37996 map
What to bring
All registrants must bring the following to their appointments:
1. Proof of Age (e.g. Driver's License or Passport)
2. Printed, completed registration/consent form https://studenthealth.utk.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/43/2021/02/UTK-mRNA-Covid-Consent-Form-2.19.21.pdf
Blank consent forms will be available on-site for those who cannot complete them prior to arriving for their scheduled appointment.
You must meet one of the eligibility requirements below to schedule an appointment.
If you schedule an appointment and do not meet the requirements, you will not receive a vaccine. The vaccine will be administered only to people with appointments.
Listed below are those eligible to be vaccinated at this event:
- Must not have had an allergic reaction to any component of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine or a prior COVID-19 vaccine.
- Must be either risk-based phase (1a1, 1a2, or 1b) or age eligible (65 or older).
Vaccination risk-based phases 1a1, 1a2, or 1b include:
- 1a1: Healthcare workers
- 1a2: Healthcare-related fields
- 1b:Teachers, administrators and other staff members of kindergarten through 12th-grade schools and child care facilities, as well as operations personnel of first responder agencies.
- UT students, faculty and staff who fulfill one of the functions above as part of their required university related responsibilities.
Those who register as 1a1, 1a2, or 1b must be at least 18 years old.
Any registrations that do not meet current phase criteria will be cancelled. When you register, please ensure you complete all fields in their entirety and provide relevant information on how you meet current phase criteria.
Help determining eligibility
To help determine your eligibility, review the statewide vaccination plan, and use the state’s COVID-19 vaccine eligibility tool, https://covid19.tn.gov/covid-19-vaccines/eligibility
Parking and Map
Parking map: https://studenthealth.utk.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/43/2021/02/University-of-Tennessee-COVID-Parking-Map-1.pdf
Call 865-974-1000 for assitance with existing appointment or details about the vaccination location for which you have an appointment. The operators CANNOT assist with new appointments or provide information about future clinics.
You may locate the state’s vaccination plan and current phase by county at the following site:
State Vaccination Plan: www.tn.gov/content/dam/tn/health/documents/cedep/novel-coronavirus/COVID-19_Vaccination_Plan.pdf
County Phases: https://covid19.tn.gov/covid-19-vaccines/county-vaccine-information/
CDC frequently asked questions about COVID-19 vaccination: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/faq.html
- Face masks are required.
- Please wear loose clothing that allows your sleeve to be rolled up.
- Please drink plenty of fluids before receiving the vaccine.
- To reduce pain and discomfort after vaccination, use or exercise your arm.
Click below to sign up for a time slot from the February 26th (first dose) and March 26th (second dose).
Created by: UT Emergency Operations Center
|| University of Tennessee Knoxville