Guiding principles of the Princeton Cornerstone Community Kitchen:
- Affirm the dignity of all who gather here
- Share a nutritional meal in a hospitable and safe setting
- Collaborate with other agencies in addressing the root causes of poverty
- Develop an integrated spirituality that emphasizes faith, justice, and service
- Be alert and open to additional opportunities that would benefit the less fortunate in the Princeton area
Volunteers must be at least 13 years of age or accompanied by their parent(s). If you are signing up for a "Meal Service" position, please arrive at Princeton Cornerstone Community Kitchen at 4:40 pm, entering through the red double doors leading into the building from the parking lot. You should plan to leave no sooner than 6:30 PM when volunteering for a "Meal Service" position.
Please note that since every night is different, you may have the opportunity to try a new role or do several different things in one night. You may be asked to do a job different from the one you signed up for. We thank you for your willingness to try something new and to be flexible!
PCCK @ Princeton United Methodist Church
|| Larry Apperson