Pickett Pioneers Field Day is scheduled for Friday, May 24th. The PE coaches need parent volunteers to help monitor the stations and help with concessions.
- There will be 2 sessions:
- Pre-K, K, 1st & 2nd from 8:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- 3rd, 4th and 5th from 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Volunteers are requested to sign up for one (1) hour increments and for as many as you want. Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled time.
- Pickett staff will host a concession stand with snow cones, popcorn, and bottled water. Volunteers will be needed to help work this station. **Be sure to send money with your child for the snacks if you are unable to attend.
When you check-in for your time we will let you know what area you will be working. Some of the water slide areas will have 3-4 volunteers for safety reasons. Please advise if you do not want to work a water station. Otherwise, prepare to get WET!!
Make sure you have a volunteer background on file with the school.
Pickett Elementary Field
|| Pickett Elementary PTA