MARY POPPINS Audition
Welcome to the South Bay Conservatory's Auditions for MARY POPPINS!
WE HAVE EXCEEDED THE NUMBER OF AUDITIONS THAT WE CAN ACCOMMODATE AT THIS TIME - YOU ARE WELCOME TO SIGN-UP ON THE WAITLIST AND WE WILL NOTIFY YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IF SPACE OPENS UP - THANK YOU!
Recommended ages 6 - adult; all levels of talent welcome. All who want to participate will be cast in the show. Typical cast size is 35 - 45. Tuition-based program; see website for details.
Audition Date: Saturday, February 9, 1:00pm - 5:00pm.
Location: First Baptist Church of Palos Verdes, 28 Moccasin Lane, Rolling Hills Estates
Each audition will last about 5 minutes. We have created a sign-up schedule in half-hour increments (6 audition slots every 30 minutes).
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your audition time.
- Bring a completed Audition Form and Conflict List to the audition.
- Audition song needs to be 1 - 2 minutes maximum.
- Sheet music preferred; accompanist available.
- MP3 or CD is acceptable; no acapella singing.
- Parent may enter the audition room with child - we want everyone to feel comfortable!
- No dance audition required, you may leave after you sing.
- You will be notified of callbacks and cast list via email.
To sign-up for your audition slot:
- Scroll to the bottom
- Click the light blue Sign-Up button for the time slot you want
- Click the Submit and Sign-Up button on the very bottom of the page.
Details about the auditions can be found on our website at https://www.southbayconservatory.com
|| Diana Stefansson