- This workshop is FREE to attend. Participants may take the enrichment items they build with them after the workshop, except for the giant elephant ball which, due to its size and weight, will remain at the Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden.
- The times given are for the local time at the workshop location (forget the GMT+2, EST, PDT, ETC!).
- You do NOT have to attend both days or more than 1 session on any day.
- Each participant should sign up for no more than 1 morning and 1 afternoon session each day. If you sign up for multiple sessions during one time slot, we may remove you from the additional times so you are only signed up for one session for each time slot.
- Please bring a cordless drill (and battery, charger, and bits) if you can. We will have some, but the more we have the quicker we can make enrichment!
- You may bring non-alcoholic beverages and food; snacks, drinks, and lunch will also be available for purchase on zoo grounds.
- We will send details on the exact location with the zoo and entry into the zoo in a separate email as the event gets closer.
- Questions? Ask Lisa Daly at [email protected]
8:30a - 12:00p Morning sessions
12:00p - 1:00p Lunch, fire hose stripping demonstration
1:00p - 4:30p Afternoon sessions
|| Hose2 Habitat