North Tahoe-Truckee Homeless Services - Volunteer List
Thank YOU for being part of this team, caring for our under sheltered neighbors!
We are open at the Emergency Day Respite Center
Each Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 10am - 2pm through December.
Veterans Hall: 10214 High Street in the lower level
Since we began the Day Center program March 3rd we have served:
* 131 individual guests, 8 dogs
* Many local guest come regularly, we've had 1359 guest visits
* Served 1298 meals (breakfast & lunch) so closer to 2500 meals
* Provided 845 showers
* Provided 386 loads of laundry
* Community, Health Screaning, Basic Necessities, Counseling and encouragment with longer term support offered to all
CORONA VIRUS UPDATES: We continue to stay involved in the Nevada and Placer County the Department of Health as we continue to experience the novel coronavirus known as COVID-19 growing. We are especially concerned about protecting the health and safety of the vulnerable neighbors we serve, our volunteers and staff along with others that share the Day Respite Center space. We will continue to adapt as needed to provide a space, as safely as possible, for all involved.
With thanks & warmth,
|| Cathie Foley ~ EWC Coordinator