Paws Crossed Volunteers
Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer with Paws Crossed Animal Rescue! Please note that this is an initial volunteer orientation session, there are a few other steps in order to work directly with the animals. Visit our website for more detailed information!
If the current orientations are full Please DO NOT email or call for the next date. Continue to monitor the website and we will post as soon as we have an available date and time. Thank You.
- Sign up below for the date/time you are able to attend - be sure to include in quantity each member of your party. Include the names of the attendees in the comment section. You can only sign up a maximum of 4 people per orientation!
- Fill out and sign a Volunteer Waiver and bring it with you on the day of your orientation
- Volunteers under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before orientation begins. If you arrive after the starting time, you will not be allowed in and will need to sign up for another session.
- If you are unable to attend a session you've signed up for, please remove your information from that session, so that others may sign up.
- This orientation is only for adults and children over the age of 10. If you are interested in getting your child under 10 years old involved, please visit our Junior Volunteer Sign Up!
If you have any questions email [email protected] or call 914-372-7878.
4:00pm - 5:15pm EST
Paws Crossed Animal Rescue
|| Donna Troiani