St. Thomas the Apostle, Ann Arbor, MI
NOVEMBER 25, STARTING AT NOON
CIDER AND DONUT TAILGATE OPEN TO ALL AFTER THE 10 AM MASS
- New to town and want to connect?
- Far from home and can't travel for one weekend?
- Transitioning to a new phase of life and not sure what to do with your holiday season now that things have changed?
- Overwhelmed financially or physically at the thought of making a celebrative meal?
- Need a wholesome, sober alternative to a challenging social situation?
- Want to invite someone into a faith-filled celebration?
- Looking for a different focus from food and football?
- Just want to try something new this year?
If you answered yes to any of the above, then join St. Thomas the Apostle Church for a delicious, home-cooked lunch on Thanksgiving Day!
Sign up below to attend or contribute to our feast.
You can download the attached flyer to invite someone else.
|| St. Thomas Pastoral Ministry