Please get involved in one of the club's most important events of the year, when we pack and send our Colorado West Point cadets a much-anticipated Boodle Box!
WHEN: Saturday, November 14th, 10:00 to 11:30am (arrive between 9:30 and 9:45am, if you’re bringing boodle)
WHERE: Event Rooms A/B (2nd floor), Douglas County Library, 9292 S Ridgeline Blvd, Highlands Ranch, CO
See the slots below and sign up to participate in one or more of the activities:
- Every family is encouraged to donate boodle! Have fun and be creative. Consider adding a Colorado touch. Halloween leftovers make good treats too!
- Monetary tax-deductible donations are also welcome and will be used to purchase additional boodle. This is a great option, if you are unable to attend in person.
- If you can attend the event:
- Feel free to bring a personal note or a small item to include in your cadet's box.
- Check out the volunteer needs and sign up to help make this event a success.
THANK YOU! Please reach out to Jeanne Custy at [email protected] or 720-315-1910 if you have any questions.